If you are a book lover and you want to keep your books close, then check out these great chairs!
Italian design duo Nobody&co made their debut on the Salone del Mobile 2006 in Milan, where they showed this gorgeous chair. The Bibliochaise is an armchair-library that can store up to five meters of your favorite books. You can customize this chair to your own preferences as it is available in different types of wood (and colors). Also the cushions come in a range of colors and fabrics. Check out the Nobody&co website for more information and stockists.
Designed by Pucci de Rossi, the Dondola is a rocking chair that combines clean lines and curvaceous shapes. The stainless steel structure made of two rounded arms that are linked together with three storing cases. By storing your books under the seat you can alter the balance of the Dondola and set it the way you want. For instance, if you are in the mood to rest and dream around in your living room, then simply move the books to the rear case. Contact gallery Made75 in Paris for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY