If you are a book lover and you want to keep your books close, then check out these great chairs!
Italian design duo Nobody&co made their debut on the Salone del Mobile 2006 in Milan, where they showed this gorgeous chair. The Bibliochaise is an armchair-library that can store up to five meters of your favorite books. You can customize this chair to your own preferences as it is available in different types of wood (and colors). Also the cushions come in a range of colors and fabrics. Check out the Nobody&co website for more information and stockists.
Designed by Pucci de Rossi, the Dondola is a rocking chair that combines clean lines and curvaceous shapes. The stainless steel structure made of two rounded arms that are linked together with three storing cases. By storing your books under the seat you can alter the balance of the Dondola and set it the way you want. For instance, if you are in the mood to rest and dream around in your living room, then simply move the books to the rear case. Contact gallery Made75 in Paris for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. Read more
- Looking for comfy, high quality leather sofas? Then you need to visit www.darlingsofchelsea.co.uk
Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
wholesale home & garden
Browse Denver homes for sale on COhomefinder.com on COhomefinder.com, your source for Colorado real estate, powered by 8z Real Estate
Rattan garden furniture
Make Mole Valley Farmers your first stop for everything from electric fencing to women's wellies and more
A specialist cane conservatory furniture company based in the UK
contemporary bedroom furniture Your Bedroom furniture source in New York
PRODUCTS WE LOVE
- A CARIBBEAN SUMMER HOME AT ST. BARTH
- A DESIGNER’S HOME IN SAO PAOLO
- MODERN BEACH STYLE LIVING
- AN INTERIOR ARCHITECT’S HOME IN HELSINKI
- A RUSTIC YET MODERN VILLA ON IBIZA
- A CHARMING B&B ON STROMBOLI
- FASHION FILES: STYLISH SUMMER OUTFITS
- A LOVELY COURTYARD IN GREECE
- THE SCANDINAVIAN HOME OF ARCHITECT PERNILLE ARENDS
- THE STYLE FILES LOVES: COISA