Dutch designer Ruth Lodder grew up on a farm in The Netherlands. At an early age it was already obvious that she had affection with designing things and solving problems in a creative way. In 2005 she graduated from the Eindhoven Design Accademy.
Ruth’s aim is to design recognisable products with a creative twist. This vision resulted in this beautiful ceramic collection, which she created for her graduation project.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- GET 50% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- A BOHO CHIC BEACH HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2018