Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)