Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM