Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW