Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- AMBER LEWIS’ BEAUTIFUL LOS ANGELES HOME
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE COLLECTION BY NORM
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER