Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NEW ENGLAND STYLE HOME WITH AN ASIAN VIBE
- CERAMICS BY NATHALIE LAHDENMAKI
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA