Dutch design duo Meester & Van der Park are always searching for possibilities to combine traditional crafts with technological and industrial production methods. This vision, combined with their eye for detail, results in the most beautiful and unique designs.
One of my favourites is their gorgeous carpet ‘secret garden’. This carpet is made of discarded woolen blankets combining traditional needlework and floral pattern.
Table reshaping wood is created by combining water-jet cutting technology with traditional woodwork.
Their sandblasted and perforated cupboard is based on the idea of improving discarded furniture using new techniques. If you would like to see more of their fab collection, click here to go to their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED CALANDER POSTER
- STYLISH FALL & WINTER FASHION BY HUMANOID
- A VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE
- HOW TO CHOOSE DOOR AND WINDOW FURNITURE FOR YOUR HOME