The studio of MV% Ceramics Design is definitely worth a visit if you happen to be in Milan, Italy. I recently came across Mariavera Chiari’s designs in a magazine and was immediately drawn to her colourful and unique ceramics pieces.
My favourites are the coffee cups ‘espresso’ with spoon and saucer, and the ‘gelatine’ ice cream cups. No plans for a trip to Milan in the near future? Mariavera’s designs are also sold in selected shops world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT
- CAROLINE MURPHY IN A BEAUTIFUL WOOLEN SWEATER
- ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS