The studio of MV% Ceramics Design is definitely worth a visit if you happen to be in Milan, Italy. I recently came across Mariavera Chiari’s designs in a magazine and was immediately drawn to her colourful and unique ceramics pieces.
My favourites are the coffee cups ‘espresso’ with spoon and saucer, and the ‘gelatine’ ice cream cups. No plans for a trip to Milan in the near future? Mariavera’s designs are also sold in selected shops world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A DUTCH FAMILY HOME WITH A MODERN BOHEMIAN FLAIR
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK