The studio of MV% Ceramics Design is definitely worth a visit if you happen to be in Milan, Italy. I recently came across Mariavera Chiari’s designs in a magazine and was immediately drawn to her colourful and unique ceramics pieces.
My favourites are the coffee cups ‘espresso’ with spoon and saucer, and the ‘gelatine’ ice cream cups. No plans for a trip to Milan in the near future? Mariavera’s designs are also sold in selected shops world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA