When in Copenhagen the design minded should stop at the Danish Design Centre and visit the permanent FLOWmarket exhibition. The FLOWmarket is a supermarket selling consumer awareness and is designed to inspire consumers to think, live and consume more holistic. The goal is to encourage sustainable innovation and growth through out the world. On the shelves you can find for example bottles of “stress killers”, “ups and downs”, “tolerance”, and “pollution dissolvers”. Are you in need for some “holistic thinking” or “lack of exercise killers”? Visit the FLOWmarket webshop here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST