When in Copenhagen the design minded should stop at the Danish Design Centre and visit the permanent FLOWmarket exhibition. The FLOWmarket is a supermarket selling consumer awareness and is designed to inspire consumers to think, live and consume more holistic. The goal is to encourage sustainable innovation and growth through out the world. On the shelves you can find for example bottles of “stress killers”, “ups and downs”, “tolerance”, and “pollution dissolvers”. Are you in need for some “holistic thinking” or “lack of exercise killers”? Visit the FLOWmarket webshop here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM