When in Copenhagen the design minded should stop at the Danish Design Centre and visit the permanent FLOWmarket exhibition. The FLOWmarket is a supermarket selling consumer awareness and is designed to inspire consumers to think, live and consume more holistic. The goal is to encourage sustainable innovation and growth through out the world. On the shelves you can find for example bottles of “stress killers”, “ups and downs”, “tolerance”, and “pollution dissolvers”. Are you in need for some “holistic thinking” or “lack of exercise killers”? Visit the FLOWmarket webshop here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA