When in Copenhagen the design minded should stop at the Danish Design Centre and visit the permanent FLOWmarket exhibition. The FLOWmarket is a supermarket selling consumer awareness and is designed to inspire consumers to think, live and consume more holistic. The goal is to encourage sustainable innovation and growth through out the world. On the shelves you can find for example bottles of “stress killers”, “ups and downs”, “tolerance”, and “pollution dissolvers”. Are you in need for some “holistic thinking” or “lack of exercise killers”? Visit the FLOWmarket webshop here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES