When in Copenhagen the design minded should stop at the Danish Design Centre and visit the permanent FLOWmarket exhibition. The FLOWmarket is a supermarket selling consumer awareness and is designed to inspire consumers to think, live and consume more holistic. The goal is to encourage sustainable innovation and growth through out the world. On the shelves you can find for example bottles of “stress killers”, “ups and downs”, “tolerance”, and “pollution dissolvers”. Are you in need for some “holistic thinking” or “lack of exercise killers”? Visit the FLOWmarket webshop here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION